- New Orleans Jazz National Historic Park
- Mississippi – None currently listed
- Region 1 North Atlantic Appalachian
- Region 2 South Atlantic-Gulf
- Region 3 Great Lakes
- Region 4 Mississippi Basin
- Region 5 Missouri Basin
- Region 6 Arkansas-Rio Grande-Texas-Gulf
- Region 7 Upper Colorado Basin
- Region 8 Lower Colorado Basin
- Region 9 Columbia-Pacific Northwest
- Region 10 California-Great Basin
- Region 11 Alaska
- Region 12 Pacific Islands
Project Agreement: Each park and TRT will outline their TRT program requirements on a project agreement form provided by the TRT program coordinator. Project agreements will be signed by the TRT, park TRT coordinator, school administrator, and park superintendent.
Program Expectations: The TRT program experience will equal about 230-240 hours of effort by the teacher. The actual number of days and/or weeks at the park will be negotiated between the teacher participant the park TRT coordinator. The hours will be broken down by tasks required for completion of the program. Approximately 160 hours of effort is required to complete a major educational project agreed upon by the participant and the park TRT coordinator. Approximately 45 hours of effort will be required to complete the CU Denver online graduate course in experiential learning. An additional 25 hours can be fulfilled by participating in NPS operations and/or by shadowing NPS staff in performance of their duties.
Transcripts: Transcripts indicating completion of the program and receipt of three hours of graduate credit through University of Colorado Denver will be available in the fall following completion of all program requirements.